I started packing Wednesday.
I finished 10 minutes before hitting the road at 3 pm today.
When it comes to life, I crunch and get it done. At dinner last night Kyle asked me "So what's your itenary, I'm sure you have every minute planned out?" Sounds like me right? HAH! Not for vacation. I have zero plans in place! I get to pick everywhere I want to go this week and I have nothing. I pack at the last minute.
Why? I like to think of vacation as well....a vacation. My typical life consists of planning everything to a tee, but this week, it's all about what catches my eye, it's about what I want to do on a whim. Spontaneity.
And I can't wait to be surprised and amazed every moment I'm there.
I landed in San Francisco around 7:30 and am now at my Aunties house in Los Altos. We're going to walk her English sheep dogs tomorrow morning and grab breakfast before heading to Rome!
...I'll keep this or facebook updated. Hopefully I have the time to get pictures on here for you non-facebookers. I'll do my best! Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment