I have a huge interest in reliable causes that generously give back to those in need. I'm going to take more opportunities to share these causes with you all from here on out, I hope you find something that peaks your interest. I genuinely believe that giving back and helping others are the most rewarding things you'll ever do in this life. If you're a Law and Order: SVU fan then stay tuned! I know I'm a die hard fan, only because profiling might be my dream job...nerrrdy.This cause specifically donates funding to women and children suffering sexual abuse and domestic violence. All organized by Mariska Hargitay (Detective Olivia Benson) herself, talk about one incredible woman!
The Joyful Heart Foundation. Check out the site for more information, ways to help (there are many!), and personal accounts. My hugest interest in this cause in particular is their support for endthebacklog.com. Rape kits in the this country are intensely back logged, creating emotionally overwhelming waits for victims. Men, women and children alike are unable to proceed with legalities while a rapist roams free.
If you're not sold on giving out of the pocket than please give a minute. You can vote for the Joyful Heart Foundation on facebook giving them a chance to win 25,000 to 500,000 dollars. Click here to vote!



No comments:
Post a Comment