Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful!

I know it may be a little late but after a crazy, busy, fun break I think it's time I caught up on my thanks.

I'm thankful for the ability to travel to see my family over break (and for my boyfriend who drives 25 miles per hour through snow storms to make it happen).

I'm thankful for hot tubs, pajama pants and Starbucks Peppermint Mocha's. 

I'm thankful that my Gran sent pence toffee's and that she still sends me an advent calendar, even though I'm in my twenties. 

I'm thankful for the day at the spa and massages Kyle set up at beautiful Coeur d'Alene resort (with help, thank you Sam!)

I'm thankful for home grown turkey and veggies with my family on Thanksgiving day.

I'm thankful for Tucker and his sweet parents who always make their home open and welcome to Kyle and I.

I'm thankful for my amazing family who showers Kyle and I in nothing but praise, positive energy, good virtue and incredible words of wisdom.

I'm thankful for derailers and rounds of Captain Morgans' (as long as they're on Tobin's tab).

I'm thankful for an AWD SUV with heated seats during the chilly months.

I'm thankful for libraries, and the ability to read about any topic I fancy. I'm thankful for the ability to broaden my mind every day.

I'm thankful that I'm not a Black Friday shopper. I'm thankful that I don't want to face mass crowds, bickering over mere objects and long lines for discounts that mean nothing compared to time and happiness. (I am thankful for internet Black Friday prices though!)

I'm thankful that I played basketball at open gym with my dad, my boyfriend and one of my best friends, and we were all able to keep up. I'm so thankful for good health!

I'm thankful for my newly acquired crochet talents that will get me through Christmas gifts this season.

I'm thankful that baseball season is coming up and that I will be traveling to Stanford and Berkeley for Cougar Baseball! I'm thankful for Auntie Di!

I'm thankful that we saw sweet Adelyn.

I'm thankful for the wholesome friendships I've made with folks from Coeur d'Alene. You are all truly amazing and kind people that I'm so blessed to have in my life.

I'm thankful to be finishing up my last semester of crazy finals and dead week. I'm thankful for the opprotunity to spend my time at WSU achieving higher education. 

I'm thankful that I witnessed my first ever lightening lighting ceremony in CDA.

I'm thankful for the incredible, strong, supportive role models, family and friends in my life. Every small word of encouragement, and every piece of advice shared over tears, are gifts that I will never be able to assign a price to. Thank you so much. 

I'm thankful that Kyle and I will be celebrating one year together in less than 48 hours. It seems like it's been hardly months and other times decades, but every memory is as clear as glass. Forever could be over before I know it.

Finally, I'm thankful for Sunny Wright and her amazing photography skills! 













1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...