Monday, November 5, 2012

Day Five

My view from sitting down in my fourth court room of the day. Siiiiigh yea, you read that right. Four different court rooms and over two dozen clients in one day. I need a raise. (Thankfully I had a moment to catch a breather here, the judge was running a tad bit late...aka perfect photo opp.)



I think it goes with out saying it was a long Monday, which is pretty common in the world of justice. All the bad guys get stuck in jail over the weekend and are extra rowdy by the time a judge is available to see them Monday morning. I was handling motions during the early part of the day, helping victims recall or maintain no contact orders. We non-legal folk like to think of them as restraining orders. I think at least a third of the people there were hung over, nonetheless it made for a busy Monday. I also did more juvenile court training this evening, meaning I got home roughly around nine. Thank goodness these long days in the Spokane courts are almost over! Counting down the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...