Library Lover
I stopped at the library in Post Falls on my way home. I seriously can not get over how awesome public libraries are. I have cards for almost every part of Washington state in it's entirety, and for all of Northern Idaho. Yea yea, that's six library cards. But I can order what ever the heck I want and they'll have it ready for me to pick up! Books, yoga DVD's or curl up on the couch movies. It's seriously great, plus Spokane's down town library is right across the road from where I work. I really can't get enough of that free love, but I'll stop raving about it for your sake.
It's starting to feel a lot like Christmas, especially when I come home to fun packages at my house.

Our guest book for the wedding arrived today, it's a Shutterfly special from Groupon. Yes! I wish I was this on top of it for all of the wedding planning.

The other package was from my sweet friend Ally, who I got to know when I worked at the boutique in Pullman. She started a shop called Banded Together where she sells these awesome home made headbands for proceeds to things like the Hurricane Sandy clean up. She rocks, check out her store:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/bandedtogether
PS: Addie had her check-up MRI today and we'll know more tomorrow about how she's doing. Send prayers and positivity her way!
PS: Addie had her check-up MRI today and we'll know more tomorrow about how she's doing. Send prayers and positivity her way!
No comments:
Post a Comment