Bed Time Story Snugglers
This girl. She is exactly like her dad and it just cracks me up. She easily persuaded us that pizza sticks are deeeelicious when dipped in apple sauce. "Guys, look! This is soooo good. Mmmmmm." She shamelessly gobbled up three of them with out flinching. I see sales in her future haha. She's getting to that age where she'll sit in my lap and snuggle with me for ten minutes, and then abruptly she'll stand up and walk away. She'll usually turn around and say, "I'm a big girl and I'm going to sit over here," but five minutes later she's curled up in my lap sharing my blanky. She does the same with bed time stories, it's absolutely hilarious to watch. She will pick out her books, and then sit down for maybe half a minute before popping right back up to go do gymnastics in the middle of the room. She'll pretend to be totally uninterested and then she'll slowly start sneaking her way back to the story and snuggle time. She's just growing up too dang quickly.
Sorry that this post is a little late. I vetoed writing this last night in an effort to get to bed early and kick this yucky cold. Mission acoomplished.
No comments:
Post a Comment