Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day Thirty-Eight

The Wedding Dress Adventure


I still have the dog gone awful cold, but I got up early this morning to make my monthly mani/pedi appointment. It was kinda tough, I'm actually that sick. Bleh!

When I got home Kyle was sitting on the couch all dressed up and just a wee too giddy lookin'. He announced that his friend was coming by to take us to see the wedding venue! Yipeee, I still had not seen it in real life yet. We pulled up to this gorgeous river side home and my jaw seriously dropped. It's absolutely perfect. The gorgeous aged brick is incredible. The huge porches and floor to ceiling windows? A spectacular perk. The back yard is so refreshing, it over looks the Spokane river. We are so so so blessed to be asked to have our wedding at such a beautiful home.

If that wasn't enough, I did plan to do my initial wedding dress shopping today. Okay, correction, my sweet friend Michelle insisted I needed to go check things out. I'm so grateful I have so many girly girls around to keep me on track! So today Michelle and Jody sat through close to three hours of my wedding dress parade. Did I really say three hours?! I guess when you never thought about your wedding until last month, it takes three hours to really figure out what you want. Fortunately we narrowed down the options, and yes I did find a winner, but I'm going to keep hunting around. I might be secretly happy that my dress really isn't a 'end of the world' of a deal to me....either that, or I was on way too many cold meds, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...