Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day Eighty-Four

Things have been busy. Our friends and family would disagree and say things have been CRAZY. Kyle leaves for Spring training soon, he's also attending an additional training lead by previous pro players and trainers. So double spring training is on the menu!

We're still house shopping. It's a tough process, finding the "perfect" one. The problem is we don't know what is a perfect fit, a huge place that we may have to move out of in the next few years or a smaller hipper spot that we may hold on to and visit in the future. A slightly stressful addition, I'll most likely be picking the house out alone and finishing the paper work solo. Wifey power!

 I also just switched jobs. So this week has been craziness upon craziness, I usually juggle three client loads but this week I'm juggling four because I've already started meeting with my new clients at ACES. And I'm still working at the Y and even better, I'm on call this week. Whew. Please don't judge today's picture, after my full work day at the Y I squeezed in a two hour appointment with one of my new clients and did some billing for MERIT. Say WHAT?! Yea, I needed my hot fudge sundae and grilled cheese by the time I called it a day. We've had so so much going on but we're so excited for the pieces of this puzzle to start settling into place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...