Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day Eighty-Six

Today is one of those days where you just look up towards heaven, smile, and tell that big guy up there how good he is. 

 

Addie went into surgery six months ago. Half of one year ago. Twenty-four weeks ago. I'll never forget that day, or the tough days after it. I remember how hard it was, she couldn't breathe on her own, eat on her own, or walk on her own. What's absolutely incredible is how great she is doing today, how much progress we've made, how far she's come. I have so much to thank Him for, every day. 

And because it's a 365 blog - today's picture. This cheekily captured moment puts a huge smile on my face. I don't really know what to say except that we probably would never have made it with out our incredible friends and family. Love you all, and thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...