Saturday, January 19, 2013
Day Eighty
I usually let Lula (our Roomba robot) take care of the carpets while we're out at work and school all day. But after a busy week, you know, the carpet was craving it's Lula love. I contemplated letting her roam during the night but I was worried her buzzing and bonking around might wake Addie. How scary would that be to wake up to?! So today she cleaned while we made dinner and while Addie watched a movie. Addie was a little worried at first, but soon curiosity took over and she was directing Lula in her duties. I turned my back for just a moment to chop veggies and next thing I knew Addie was setting Lula off to clean her room. She even announced, "Lula is going to clean my room so I don't have to. I love Lula, she's my friend!" She even sealed the deal by turning off her light, and telling Lula good night before shutting her door. Thank goodness for Lula!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment