Friday, January 11, 2013

Day Seventy-Two

I was offered a new job today. A job a lot closer to home. A job that pays a little more. I'm pretty excited to set my own schedule and to not have to commute, but I'm going to be so sad to leave the YWCA. I was abnormally nervous for this interview, I was even talking to myself in the car during the drive there. I arrived, and the supervisor called me back. He sat down, held up my resume and said, "this is very impressive, you're more than qualified for this position. I don't have any questions for you so why don't you just ask away." Ummm, what?! I was still sweating about the infamous three strengths and three weaknesses question. The interview was brief but we got to chatting. It just so happens that my new boss played baseball for NIC then UNLV and was drafted out of college just like Kyle. Ridiculous.

We also looked at our first house today (thank you Dennis!) It was huge, hardwood floored and very modern. We were sad to pass on it, but a girl needs her walk in closet and a spacious master bath. This house hunting business is actually a little stressful!

I forgot to take a photo of the delicious celebratory dinner my fiancé treated me to...I was otherwise occupied.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...