Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day Sixty-Four

Another busy day for us full of food, family and friends.

My little brother flew out of Spokane today, on his way back to Fort Bragg. He deports to Afghanistan in September. I took the day off work to see him off, I'm so proud of him. 


After Josh took off, my folks came out to my place for dinner and to meet Addie. Yes, to meet Addie. It's so weird to think that this introduction hasn't happened sooner but with the distance and inconsistencies before mediation it was impossible to pull off. I am so glad that my parents finally had the chance to bond with her, and I can totally tell they're ready for some grand kids of their own.
 


After my parents took off, we loaded Addie up and headed out to the annual Christmas party at the Anderson's house. More nummy food and plenty of wedding talk with all of the fun families that Kyle grew up with. I absolutely love spending time with those folks, they truly warm my heart.



We don't plan on telling our hosts that we let our kid play in their fancy pottery any time soon....


PS: Recipes from tonight that had my folks, fiance and toddler raving...

http://bakingbites.com/2008/02/slow-cooker-french-dip-sandwich/

http://www.itsuxtobefat.com/recipes/berry-licious-cobbler-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...