Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day Sixty-Six

God never intended for me to be a laundry-doin', dish-washin', house cleanin' kinda gal. I know this because I like gardening in the mud and taking a run in the woods followed by a jump in the river. I like knowing how to maintain my car (and my fiancé's) and I like wielding a sander while building my own furniture. You'd probably be surprised to hear that housework is a constant battle in our house....Kyle really does his fair share but I'd rather shovel cow manure than mop the floor. I remember telling my mom awhile back, "I seriously can't take it anymore, I'm hiring a housekeeper!" She laughed, no empathy what so ever, because this is clearly a genetic issue. We interviewed house keepers, we Craigslisted, and we asked around. And then, miraculously at Christmas, my parents presented me with this bad boy!! Yes, it's a robot. Yes, it cleans the floors in my whole house while I'm at work. YES, I finally set it up today (before the Packers game of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...