Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day One Hundred and Fourteen

Friday Friday! I'm sorry about the short blogs this week. I've been working extra long hours to save up for our house. Today was a 12 hour day, oh my, and I'm going to see clients for a short while tomorrow too. What can I say? I really want to buy a house! Or a condo on the golf course with free golfing and tennis club perks. Whatcha got on it?! It's fine that Kyle's gone. I pride myself on knowing how to manage our finances, that I have the great jobs that I do and that I'm pre approved to buy our home. I obviously miss him lots but with the way things are going I'll hopefully be able to do a lot more traveling after this year! Until then, it's a fun journey that I'm more than capable of handling alone. Some times I prefer it that way, I guess farm girl roots die hard. Photo of the day, my briefcase....errr work crate. This bad boy sits in the backseat between Addie's car seat and my clients shared booster seat. I seriously have a mom-mobile, but I teared up when I looked at trading it in. There's a lot of love in that rig!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...