Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day One Hundred and Thirty Five

It's official, if everything this season goes well we're moving to Tempe. I am in such awe of how wonderful this experience is. Started off the day with a 3 mile jog. Outside. In March. Squeezed in some yoga and circuits and then it was off to the field. Kyle started and played five innings, another fantastic game. Then his Dad and I walked to the adjacent field for the pro game. We had free reign with our Angel's VIP passes. After seeing the Mariners spank the Angels (hey, I grew up on the Mariner's) it was out to dinner with the Cougar family. At Bad Mother Cluckers, where giant jenga games, beers and Cougar love were easy to find. After ample hootin' and hollering from our small section at the game, the Cougs did pull the win against #14 in the nation ASU. We were watching baseball 'til just about 10 pm, no jacket required. I'm sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...