
Saturday, March 9, 2013
Day One Hundred and Twenty-Nine
Yesterday was the wonderful start to my "mini-weekend," that included a mani-pedi and date night with one of my besties. Today was the end of my so called "mini-weekend," as of tomorrow I'll be working four ten hour days, squeezing in a spray tan from my girl Sam, and then immediately hopping on a plane to Tempe. All insanity is about to ensue. The super awesome thing about my job is my boss lets me do whatever I want, seriously. When I go out of town I can give my clients hours to another co-worker while I'm gone, I can take paid time off, or I can squeeze all my clients in around my vacation times for full pay. I opted for the latter since I will want plenty of PTO as the wedding approaches and quite frankly, I'm entirely capable of working my buns off before a fun vacay! And because I was able to schedule everyone around my yoga classes, minute detail there. Not only have my clients schedules been pushed forward but so was my weekly healthy bake night. Broccoli cheese quinoa and almond-poppy seed paleo cookies, mmmm!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment