Monday, April 8, 2013

Day One Hundred and Fifty Eight

Monday! My busiest day of the week at work, I start bright and early at 7:45 am and hit it hard until quitting time at 6:15 pm. And I don't do these things called lunch breaks. Long Mondays make for shorter days the rest of the week so I grit my teeth! I had my sweet sweet friend Kelsi and her adorable daughter Kali over dinner tonight. Kali loves to play with Addie's toys. It brings me some joy to hear giggles from that room while sipping tea with a friend, even if they aren't from Adelyn herself. And the moment you've all been waiting for, I finally have stamps for the save the dates and the first 100 invites will hit the United States Postal Service track tomorrow! Kyle had another fine game, batting .333 and stealing a bag. PS: picture of the day, my carry on for this season that I treated myself to today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...