I completed my first ever interview about my fiancés baseball career this morning. I had originally been told they wanted to speak with me about Kyle's stats because he doesn't check them when in season. Ever. But it was much tougher than I ever expected, with questions like "What is one of Kyle's greatest struggles?" or "Which of Kyle's accomplishments, on or off the field, are you most proud of?". The reporter is from Pullman and is writing about our journey after meeting our sophomore summer at Washington State University. (Good lord!!) I was very relieved when the interview was over, and after repeating my answers to Kyle, he was very impressed. Whew! Today was Armed Forces Day at Community Field. We are so very proud of your service Josh, we love you brother!! Thank you to all of our nations military, I really couldn't say it enough times. Your hard work and dedication is appreciated!


No comments:
Post a Comment