Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Day Two Hundred and Six

Angel's PreGame Show

Kyle was featured on the Angel's pregame show before the Royals game today. It was a very exciting development, as the show features top minor league players as it reviews the minor league standings. I'm so very proud of him! I have spent days trying to figure out how to post the sound clip for you all. But I can not for the life of my figure it out. If you're interested please comment or email me and I'll be happy to forward you the interview.

The picture of the day you say? Well we discovered we had a Magic Bullet that was sadly forgotten and left in it's wrapping since Spring Training in Tempe! Hello to shakes and protein supplements for this girl, the wedding is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...