Enchiladas, Lasagna and Soap
Just another happy day in the traveling baseball life. I've been putting off on my usual production of freezer meals because our location could be so temporary. But today it was time to start living in the moment. So I made two lasagnas and two trays of chicken enchiladas to quickly cook on my busy days for my hungry athlete. I'm a strong believer that Kyle's success is contingent on the little things like home cooked food and clean laundry. Which brings me to my next accomplishment of the day, laundry soap! I'm sure you all know how much I hate doing laundry. It stems a lot from the fact that mine and Kyle's clothes are extremely dirty. All the stinkin' time. I like to hike outside, sweat and sunscreen it up in the dirt and play by the Mississippi. Kyle plays baseball. We go through obscene amounts of laundry soap and half the time it doesn't even clean our clothes. Today, I made 504 loads of high duty laundry soap for about twenty bucks while listening to the game. I had high expectations after grating three bars of laundry soap by hand. It smelled great from the start and works even better than our standard liquid soap! I think the next step is to sell some of this magical stuff on Etsy!


No comments:
Post a Comment