Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day Two Hundred and Sixteen

I cashed in on the spa day Kyle got me for my birthday today! After my killer boot camp class I literally dragged myself to the spa salon and up onto the massage table. Ahhhhhh....My fiancé knows me way too well. I gave up on my shellac finger nails after leaving my amazing nail lady in Coeur d'Alene, and I've been trying hard to conceal my disappointment. And wouldn't you know it?! My so sweet man included a gel mani and pedi in my relaxing day. How did I get so lucky? Confession: my shellac pedi from early April was still rocking! We also received disappointing news today, managers selected only pitchers from the Bee's team for the All Star game. Meaning Kyle was not picked despite his impressive stats (leading the league in steals, second highest on base percentage in the MidWest and in the top ten batting leaders in the league). He was disappointed but he has already started planning a fun three day vacation in the Ozarks or in Chicago instead. Baseball life, right?! And because we were in need of some comfort food, we indulged in Culver's famous cheese curds for the first time. Delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...