Planning a wedding from half way across the country has been a little tricky at times, and down right stressful at others. Today I'm just incredibly thankful for the wonderful people who have been tirelessly helping with this big fat wedding. It's not Greek folks, but it is going to be big. My sister-in-law to be found our invitations, which I of course have left to the last minute, and ordered them with out a second thought so I could enjoy my Chicago break. Did I also mention she's planning my honeymoon?! And thank the good lord Jordan was in Burlington when my dress arrived. That's fate, and a smidge of karma right? And not to forget my awesome main gal of honor, Kendall, has been so on her game and helping me decide of the perfect minor league baseball gift registry. More to come on that sitch later. My mom, my auntie, my sister, my Momma Jody and Kyle's mom have been an incredible help with loose odds and ends. A big thanks to my Daddy who doesn't roll his eyes at the price of some of this wedding craziness. My brother, who pretends to be interested in sparkles and frills after his long days in the field. Not to mention Kyle's aunt who has been supportive at every turn and Kyle's grandmother, who sifted through piles of ties and vests with me to find the perfect combo! And my special gals Sam, Lauryn and Michelle are planning my Washington/Idaho bachelorette party. Which means I got a mysterious call today about selecting my favorite colored tank tops. I'm super blessed to have you all and I sure love you!
PS: Shout out to my amazing Kendall girl, who became an auntie for the second this evening! Welcome to the world Bearett!

No comments:
Post a Comment