Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day Two Hundred and Forty Eight

Call me crazy but I needed a vacation. Now. Hello two moves in two weeks. I also needed one of my girls. And a hotel for that matter.

The Mets kindly provide us with a hotel while we get settled in Port St. Lucie. But only as long as Kyle is in town, they obviously won't pay for TWO rooms. He has a room on the "gulf side," of Florida seeing as he's away for a series this week. (Did you see how I laid down some Florida lingo there?)

The gods of baseball, friends, and goodness must have gotten together last night, because it just so happened that my friend Michelle was in Orlando on business. With an extra bed in her hotel room. Until Thursday. (Which happens to be when Kyle gets home from his road trip). AMAZING.

We tanned pool side and enjoyed a nice dinner. On the menu for tomorrow? Harry Potter land and Universal Studios. Just what the doctor ordered. Ahhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...