A gorgeous day in Northern Idaho for errands. Errr, what?! I personally believe there is never a gorgeous day to run errands because errands stink...but I suppose it's better than a rainy blustery day. On that note, please pray, sunshine dance naked, call to your powers that be or whatever for sunshine on the 21st!
Kyle and I successfully got the new car windows tinted, finished wedding decoration shopping, got the propane and internet appointments set for the new place, toured the rehearsal dinner site and the site where the wedding will be moved indoors (just in case!) and did our big Costco move-in grocery shop. Whew.
I also became officially re-employed with the agency I was with before I left. I've been promoted so I'll start taking on a new client base of severely mental ill clients involved with the Kootenai Mental Health Court and a small amount of general case management again. I start "two weeks ago," as my boss simply put it. Where there's a need, there's a job for Sue! Wahoo, it feels good to be back Idaho.
Most excitingly, I finally met for dinner and drinks with my sweet and dear friends, Sam and Michelle. It was so nice to see their beautiful faces during a conversation for the first time in five months. Telephone calls and texts are tough for me, but we made it work! We spent way too long chatting and catching up on the small town happenings....three hours too long as Kyle said. Hah, what are long lost girlies to do?!

No comments:
Post a Comment