Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Day Three Hundred and Seventeen

Oh My Earrings!

I totally forgot to get earrings for my wedding. Totally forgot. 

There is a fantastic little jewelry store in Spokane called Finders Keepers. They handmade most of their jewelry, ensuring one of a kind pieces. I might not have known what exactly I wanted, but I know I wanted it to be unique. I'm strangely into holding onto awesome jewelry to hand down to my kids. Thank gosh for Kendall, while I was running around town seeing my clients she popped into the jewelry store and sent me photos of every pair of reasonable earrings for the wedding. Thankfully we have very similar tastes and agreed on a winning pair in less than half an hour! Relief! If I did this alone it would have easily taken me three hours to make a decision and would have included mass texting so intense it would have caught the governments eye. How do I forget things like this? A perfect reminder that handing me a reel of fencing wire and some pliers would produce more confident results than tossing me in a jewelry store with a credit card. 

From Kendall:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...