Sunday, September 15, 2013

Day Three Hundred and Twelve

Welcome to our storage unit! This morning was dedicated to finding our Cougar gear (first and foremost), pulling out some of the wedding decorations, prying out an assortment of Adelyn's toys and some kitchen items for our new place. It literally blows my mind how much stuff is in this unit. Since traveling has become our most recent lifestyle, I've made it a goal of mine to significantly reduce the amount of things we own. That's hard when we live here half the year and we have wedding presents arriving in abundance. All the same, I'll keep you posted on how it goes. Kyle started training at ACES today, and we heard a little rumor that I may be responsible for a portion of his new hire training. I got a serious belly ache from laughing so hard at his face when he heard that news. Shortly after his training and my short work day, we hit the road  for Pullman and immanent alumni fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...