Monday, September 2, 2013

Day Three Hundred and Two

People like to complain about Mondays. 

I'm not one of those people, and even though Kyle flew out today earlier than we planned, I did not complain. Because the Mets are good, and who whines about free airfare? Even though the WOD at Crossfit was a total bruiser, I did not complain. Because who whines about their last day at the gym with an amazing group of hard working, ass kicking, people? Even though I literally sold our car today, for cash on a holiday, I did not complain. Wait, okay that might be a lie. 

In the baseball world, I totally forget what day of the week it is because every day is game day. And I work every day that I'm not driving to a game. I only really know when it's Monday because it's the day after my gym is closed. Whoops. I showed up at the gym and instantly noticed the class was huge! Why could this be? Well WOD's were only running at 9 am, instead of the usual 9 am, 5 pm, 6pm and 7pm because it was a holiday. Say what?! A holiday?! Hello, Earth to me. I was in a pinch because I had to meet the purchaser of the car, who literally handed me a few stacks of hundred dollar bills. Banks aren't open on holidays! I've had an insane amount of anxiety about babysitting this cash all day long, and I will be feeling much better as soon as I roll up to Chase tomorrow morning on my way to the airport. Hallelujah! (I don't know how drug dealers do it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...