Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Day Three Hundred and Fifty Eight

Our second full honeymoon day in Mexico!

On the agenda for today, a visit to the ancient ruins of Tulum, a four wheeler ride through the jungle and a snorkeling tour of some local underground caves. Check, check and check! 

First up, the ancient Mayan ruins of Tulum!







Then the ATV jungle exploration! 




Then the snorkeling adventure! More photos to come on that, hopefully. The caves were stunning and a little chilly...a brisk 75 degrees. 


Our rocking your guide!


The pit to the cave that we climbed down! 





After our snorkeling excursion we made a surprise stop for an authentic Mayan tamale! We did pass on the water though. 



For dinner our bellies called for more.....Italian! Bruschetta, shrimp and octopus saffron, minestrone soup, prosciutto and arugula pizza, and spinach and ricotta ravioli. So unbelievably delicious! 


We wrapped up the evening with some live music from Johnny Ross and a Vegas show at the theater. I can't remember the last time I was so ready for bed! Ahhh, I could get used to Mexico! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...