Friday, October 25, 2013

Day Three Hundred and Fifty Four

Friday's are my dedicated work from home day. Except that totally didn't happen this Friday. We're leaving for Mexico on Sunday morning and I had tons of errands to run. Like fun family pictures with my mother in law, not-so-fun washing machine shopping, getting new brakes for my car and going to social security to have my name officially changed so I can travel for our next trip. Cheers to lots of change today.

Thankfully, we had a fun relaxing dinner with a ton of family friends, from CHS and Lake City alike, before the big rivalry football game tonight. There's just something bright about spending time with some of the incredible people we know. I've never been to an event at my husbands alumni highschool, and it was fun to be on the sideline for my very first LCHS football game. I think the most enjoyable part was chatting it up with the surgeon that saved Kyle's ankle 6 years ago. He was so excited to reconnect with Kyle and share some new resources with us. It was a cold, shivery blast! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...