Monday, October 28, 2013

Day Three Hundred and Fifty Six

4:15 am came too fast. Add confusion at the front desk of Spokane International Airport and we got ourselves a real early morning fiasco! Thankfully my charming husband righted that situation after 45 minutes and there was no where to go but up....literally and figuratively I suppose. 


In Denver for our brief layover. 


Our very first meal in Mexico! Cancun, Mexico.


Waiting for our Ado bus to the hotel!


A little American humor...


Our room at Valentin Rivera Maya Resort.


The bath...errr room again.


Walking around the hugest pool I've ever seen in my life. It's about half a mile long.


The food tonight. (Minus our lunch time snack). We went to L'Olive Italian and Kyle had baked salmon and I had seafood fettuccini with bruschetta starters. We swapped of course. And my most favorite, tiramisu for dessert! 


Enjoying the circus performance. 


And then enjoying the last few innings of the World Series game 4....from the jacuzzi bath tub! Ain't nothing better!


Except maybe a room order mid night snack! The first day in Mexico was a success! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...