Today was our Momma Jody's birthday! We were so excited to be a part of her special day and we were totally pumped for the plans for the evening. Tony and Jody rented a huge suite at Arrow Point a Resort and invited friends to come out for games and laughs.
I woke up feeling sick so I lounged in bed until late and put off work. Ughh. Around noon Kyle and I headed into town and he opened up the gym for a work out while I went to find a coffee and some good Target deals. Then we were off to catch up with our Combo family and round up some games from their collection for later in the evening. We zipped off to Capones to hold down the tables for our huge group. We had a blast snacking and chatting with our friends, family and new neighbors. And playing games at gorgeous Arrow Point! Happy birthday Jody!!

Making sure Kyle's new car is safe for driving while he as at the gym. I had to test drive it all over town just to be sure.

The girlies at Capones.
On the balcony of the Arrow Point suite.

Games, games, games!

No comments:
Post a Comment