Friday, March 7, 2014

Second Season: Day 25

This morning Kyle texted me that he was being moved to the stadium field to play defense while the big leaguers took live batting practice. Suhweeeet! Only the big leaguers practice in Tradition Field so walking in this morning and seeing my husband out in center was pretty stinking awesome. He's been working his buns off and I'm so proud of him. After working out our giddy giggles on the way home, we were shocked to find that there was a tornado warning for our neighborhood. In fact the tornado was thought to form less than a mile from our Florida home! Thankfully no tornadoes formed and the storm passed over quickly, because I had RAVE plans. Read And Vent, Encourage. One of the Met's wives I met at PAO coined this idea, bought a dozen copies of an outstanding Christian book, and then organized a meeting and discussion at another baseball wives' home. And it was an absolute blast! I finally was able to connect with some wives who share my passion in Christ, and who understand the struggles of baseball life. I'm so looking forward to growing with this wonderful group of women, a genuine blessing.


Kyle out in center in Tradition field for defense drills. 

The storm stole the umbrella! 

But Kyle was just too quick for it!


The stormy skies.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...