Mike and Tim were still in town and insisted on an impromptu lunch date after Kyle's game. (Kyle went 2 for 2; a single, a double and a run. I'm telling you, that off season cabin water was some kind of good juju!) Again, it's always a pleasure to chat with these two men. When I suggested that they take Kyle and go on with out me, they both insisted that I come eat too. They sure know how to charm a lady! We really are blessed to have them on this journey. Afterwards, Kyle and I raced home so I could change and then dash over to Sarah's home for the wives bible study. Today there were eleven ladies who came to eat, chat and discuss our book! Eleven!!! And three sweet little babes, with a fourth on the way. I just love snuggling with these sweet little blessings. (Although we've discussed extensively, we're putting baby fever on hold until at least this December. It really doesn't help that my husband was texting me lists of baby names the whole time I was there! Ahhh!!) I'm the only wife at the bible study who is married to a minor league player, so these gatherings are a great learning opportunity in more ways than one. I'm continually challenged to learn the 'behind the scenes of baseball' and the ins and outs of our most recent organization, but these gals help every step of the way.

Hot air balloons navigating the Florida fog this morning.

At the big league game while I waited for Kyle to shower. The boys are looking good!

No comments:
Post a Comment