As most of you are already aware, I'm an absolute nut about all natural remedies and products. So say hello to my new baseball travel sized dehumidifier! I've been wanting one of these bad boys for an awful long time, and I've done an amazing job at putting my "gimme now" desire on the back burner. When we moved to New York my handsome husband started getting persistent nose bleeds, and allergen congestion, to the point we found ourselves in the emergency room the other night! At which point the ER nurse, and Kyle's trainer, recommended we purchase a dehumidifier...making this cute little guy a medical necessity! Talk about turning a negative into a positive, hooray! Fortunately my freaky self already has a stock of essential oils on hand, more about that in the "Wife Life," tab. I've already tried out my "purification" synergy and my Four Thieves oil,and both have helped reduce Kyle's congestion. Call me crazy, but this is another all natural win for the Johnson's!
No comments:
Post a Comment