Friday, April 25, 2014

Second Season: Day 69

The B-Mets chaplin invited us to join his family for the Easter service at his church today. Which was a huge relief for me because I get mega anxiety when I have to go church hunting. We loved our first  service at First Baptist of Johnson City. (Seriously, Johnson City?! It's too good to be true). We may try one more church that happens to be just next door, called Calvary Love. We'll see though! Kyle requested an Easter dinner so we had ham, stuffing and salad. Kyle had potatoes too; I still don't like them at all. We finished off the feast with a chocolate butter cream cake and fun Skype time with our sweet pea! She was so patient all weekend and waited to open her Easter goodies! Be blessed today in all you do my friends, He is Risen. 



PS: I made the most delicious ham in a crockpot. I ain't about the hard labor when it comes to holiday dinners! Coat the bottom of the crockpot with brown sugar, and rub some onto your 6-8 lb ham too. Cook on low for 4 hours. TaDA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...