
Look at this stud! I'm just reveling in the wonders of technology today. MiLB TV is in the business of making wives across America radiate with happiness every day! I can watch Kyle play in Ohio, while I'm home in New York, and that's rad.
Skype makes me happy too, well most of the time. We've been having technological difficulties the last few days using Facetime with the iPad and iPhone when Kyle is on the road. So traveling wives, I need your help. I'm not sure if it's our Verizon coverage in Ohio, poor hotel Wi-Fi services or ermmm...user error. Any how, if you have any suggestions to connect any of the following two devices with reliable video chat, please let me know:
A Kindle Fire, an iPad, two iPhones, a lap top, and an HTC Desire. Absolute last resort, I have a Galaxy tab and iPod touch in storage that we could have shipped to us too.
But seriously, when I drag this much technology around the country, something has gotta work!
(Also, there was a previous suggestion to consolidate my Android tablets to an iPad mini. An alternative solution would be excellent, or else I would have to admit to my husband that his choices in technology triumph mine, hehe.)
No comments:
Post a Comment