Season Ticket-Wife Holder
I was running a little late to the game today after watching some kiddos for the evening. I hurried to the ticket office and the guys did not say a peep as they handed me this stack. A stack?! Excuse me, I only get singles, come on guys! The staff at the field decided to print out season tickets for the wives who are staying in town so now we all have a personal stack of tickets. Having the tickets eliminates the need to wait in line each day, and having to use the main gate to enter the field. Excellent, this is a true game changer for a baseball wifey. Thank you B-Mets! In other exciting news, Kyle's grandmother arrive in Binghamton today so we were able to catch up over seeds and popcorn during the game tonight. Afterwards we hit up our favorite pizza joint before Kyle had to hit the road. It's always a blessing to have family in town.
No comments:
Post a Comment