It was a beautiful, sunshiney day in New York, so I loaded my bike into the trunk and went for a much needed seven mile trail ride.
Afterwards I took the other two baseball wives who are in town to the grocery store. They live together with out a car, and with a two month old, and were going a wee bit stir crazy. I can totally relate. We went to a local joint called Wegmans which is like a combination of a Fresh Markets and Publix. I especially loved the goodies from the UK!
After I dropped the girlies and little handsome man off, I headed to the B-Met's field to watch the Wounded Warriors play with a military family I babysit for. They are welcoming, and so fun to spend time with. Like a little piece of family comfort away from home. The Wounded Warriors team is comprised of amputee soldiers, and they smoked the local police department team and the local sponsor's team! They were phenomenal! Happy Armed Forces Day to our veterans and soldiers, you are appreciated. God bless you all.

Kyle at work tonight in New Hampshire.


No comments:
Post a Comment