Monday, June 9, 2014

Second Season: Day 116

Who gets paid to hang with this sweet little man, talk to this beautiful baseball wife, and cheer on her amazing husband? This girl! How blessed am I?!

There's just something so special about meeting people through baseball. Real people. I'm talking about the people who treat you like a friend, who don't ask about your stats or what you were thinking during your last at bat. People who share their home with you, their fridge with you, and expect you to put your meals on their tab. They make you feel comfortable and like to bbq and go to movies. I'm talking about people you can count on while you're away from family, and who open their homes and hearts to you. People who encourage you, and respect you and respect your journey. This photo includes the sweet kiddo of two of those people, and a wonderful baseball wife I'm truly blessed to have with me in Binghamton. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...