The boys left yesterday for a road trip to Akron, Ohio. When the boys are gone, I dedicate all of my free time to catching up on work. Which usually means I eat all my meals at the couch and tv table, that also serves as my desk, and crush out work with Netflix and Hulu reruns in the background. On a good day, I remember to leave the house and brush my hair. On an even better day, I'm presentable enough to walk across the road to the post office. This beauty was waiting in our PO box today, how cute is this little camera bag? Opening this bright package was definitely the highlight of my day, thank you Tony, Jody, Jake and Kyra!
In baseball news, please continue to remind your friends to vote for Kyle for the Eastern League All Star game! In our past experience the roster selections for the All Star game have been very political. Players who were top draft picks or have relatives with MLB big league time are selected before other players, despite statistics. You might remember this from last year, when Kyle was performing in the top of the entire Midwest League last season, but was not selected. We're crossing our fingers that this ballot process is the real deal, and if it is we can use all the votes we can get! Our guy deserves in All Star game!

No comments:
Post a Comment