Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Second Season: Day 143

It's the FOURTH OF JULY!

One of my all time favorite holidays. Seriously. Boats, barbeque, tanning, sunshine, fireworks AND we're half way to Christmas! 

(Also my father's 33rd sobriety birthday, you rock Daddy-o!)

The 4th maybe hold an intense amount of appeal to me because I've never celebrated the holiday with my husband. Ever. Weird right?! Through the five 4th's that I've now known Kyle, he's been playing baseball. And baseball take priority over celebrations, plus who doesn't love a baseball game on the 4th?! They're totally awesome but somebody has to play in them!

We started the day with "bbq," also known as Five Guys. I even made my burger extra patriotic with a red ketchup star!



The players at NYSEG sported patriotic jerseys for the game today. They were to be auctioned off at the game, but because the game went late the auction was postponed. When I say "the game went late," I mean it went into SIXTEEN extra innings. The crowd protested, people took their firework eager children home early, and we left after the fireworks were finally unleashed at one am.Whew. Happy 4th of July friends, be blessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...