When people talk about "living the dream," playing professional baseball they usually don't take into consideration the wildly bizarre things that a traveling family may have to do during the season. Things that would be seemingly simple for a "normal," family. Take for instance, a simple car repair. Our little zoom-zoom got a bit chipped up on her trek from North Idaho, to Arizona, to Florida and to errm New York. Throw in a little Pennsylvania and New Jersey too! Anywhoo, point being that if I took my car to a reciprocal dealership to the one where I purchased it, the the repairs would be free. Amazingness. I like free things. So I traded in my temporary speed racer, Dodge Challenger RT, for a bus ticket to Newburgh to pick up my ride today. Our roommate was pretty rad to share his ride with me while my car was getting all made up. Say buh bye to this fine ride. Hehe.

No comments:
Post a Comment