Sunday, August 31, 2014

Second Season: Day 198

Today was full of babysitting, in fact I watched all three of my little Binghamton babies over the course of the day. Lots of fun and easy money, how can ya beat it? The best part about fun and easy money is a quick stop at TJ Maxx. Shopping for at least three different climates is actually a tough job! I picked up some fall things that are warm blooded friendly for our move back to Coeur d'Alene. In the evening Max and I settled in to watch our friend Dilson make his big league debut! There's nothing better than a little taste of The Show. Dilson is the 13th Columbia born player to make it to the MLB and the very 1st Columbia born player to make it with the Mets. Way to go Dilly, we are so very proud of you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...