Day TWO HUNDRED!
Holy moly, it's been a long season. And what better way to celebrate Day Two Hundred with a broken down car?! I know, I know, wasn't I just talking about how we got our car all fixed up? Unfortunately, or fortunately, it's not the Mazda. Today, we found out that our SUV in Coeur d'Alene won't be running when we get home. It just seems fitting that we would pack up all of our things in New York, drive to Orlando, leave a perfectly working car there, fly to Coeur d'Alene, leave the airport with all of our luggage and try to move into a new place with a car that won't start. Why is that fitting might you ask?! Because it's so minor league baseball! It's one of those things that pushes you to the brink of tears, and then forces you to giggle as an after thought. I might still waiting to giggle, but it'll come. If we got through last season, we can get through this. Fortunately the car issue looks like something we may be able to fix while on speakerphone with my Mom/Dad, and if not we already have a tow lined up.Thank you Kelsi!
In more exciting news I spent today preparing for a Fantasy Football draft tonight at midnight. Fortunately the league consists of several ball player friends and fellow baseball wives, so if my team is a total flop it won't be too embarrassing. It's out of our league, right? Whew. And after extensive research, ermm pintersting, I decided on what goodies I'm going to bring to our first ever Favorite Things party in CDA. I can't give too much away, but the favorite things are in this box, which is headed to Cayla first thing tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment