A tough loss tonight for the boys, if we lose tomorrow nights game we're out. Which means it's time to get down to business and pack our things. Just in case. We're ready to get home! I started sorting through our belongings and making stacks to sell on Ebay, to donate to Goodwill, to pack for CDA and to leave packed up in Florida for next season. Whew. Once my piles were established, I started the hunt for suitcases. And realized we don't have any! Errrm, how did this happen?! I totally forgot that we used one suitcase each on our drive out, and then put the rest of our belongings in vacuum bags. The remainder of our ridiculously large collection of luggage is in a storage unit at home. Darn it. Goodwill to the rescue! I found a large hard shelled suitcase, half off, for a whopping two dollars and fiddy cents. I can live with that.

No comments:
Post a Comment