I can't resist sharing this picture of my handsome hubby, and yes I know he's a little sun burned after his Cougar Baseball Alumni golf tournament this morning, but look where he's sitting!!
Oh, you don't know?!
Our very first dinner date was to Southfork Public House in Pullman, and I do say that lovingly because he cleverly scheduled our very first date to Baskin Robbins around my intense college work load and three jobs! Anyway, we went to Southfork tonight for dinner and the hostess sat us at the exact table we were seated at on that first dinner date over four years ago! So presto, a special photo opportunity.
So what did we actually do today? We looked at apartments and houses during the morning hours. And picked one that will accommodate our gypsy lifestyle...or just an off season length lease. With out further ado, introducing the cool shelving in Kyle and I's room. Addie's room and the pantry are also full of shelves and built in closets which is perfect for folks like us who don't have time for that whole buying and moving furniture thing. I'm always humbled by how things come together just as they are meant to be despite how hectic our lifestyle is. It's more than obvious to me that The Lord is guiding this adventure for us, I'm so ever grateful.

No comments:
Post a Comment