If there's one cool thing about being a kid in our house it's that you have the opportunity to be really really really well rounded in athletics. Kyle obviously has an impressive background in baseball but he also was a phenomenal football player in high school. He had the option to pursue football as a collegiate athlete and picked baseball. (Thank goodness for that, it seems to be working out fine for us.) I have a pretty serious background in competitive USTA tennis tournaments and competitions. I play a little recreational soccer on the side, yeaaa Kelsi! Not to mention Kyle and I both played basketball for over ten years as youngins'. Oh and my co-ed college flag football team won several championship titles while I played wide out and quarterback roles. Seriously. Whew.
I guess if our little peach turns out to be a musician we're royally screwed! Hehe!
No comments:
Post a Comment