We got our internet working today, hip hip hooray! I guess I'll actually have to start working now. A baseball friend texted to check in today and asked how work was going as we chatted, and I realized I really haven't put in too many hours since we got home. Whoopsies! While we waited for our Time Warner installation specialist, we fit in our 3rd Annual Off Season Kick Off tennis match. Can you guess who won?!? My new record is 3-0! Kyle is getting the hang of this whole tennis thing, I might not be so lucky next year, hehe. Kyle's off season work out regiment calls for outdoor activities like tennis for the next three weeks. Once he's ready to start with weights, we'll be heading over to WSU for lifting and training.

Tonight we knocked out one open house at school, two cheesy breads and plates of spaghetti and a dozen birthday invitations! Not too shabby out of us if I do say so myself!

No comments:
Post a Comment