Adelyn won't cut me a break. Seriously.
It all started at Auntie Ken-Ken's baby shower...
"Why is Auntie Kendall pregnant?"
"Because there's a baby inside of her."
"But why is there a baby inside of her?!"
"Because God put it there and Auntie Kendall is going to be a Mommy and Uncle Adam is going to be a Daddy!"
"Why is Uncle Adam going to be a Daddy?"
Siiiiigh.
On the way to Auntie Ellie's wedding she asked where babies come from. Hmmmm, "It takes God, a Mommy and a Daddy to make a baby." Wrong answer, because then she demanded to know how exactly babies were "made."
Greeeeeat.
And yesterday, I walked outside to this scene. Innocent enough right?! WRONG.
"Addie, how's it going with Birdie? Is he enjoying his ride today?"
"This is not Birdie, this is my little sister."
"Oh got it, how's your little sister today?!"
"Her name is Ellie and you're her Mommy."
"Oh wow, okay, hi baby Ellie!"
"Noooo, I want you to act like you're really her mommy because I really want a baby sister so bad. Here, you push her around and give her kisses."
Just excellent. Hehe.
I am DYING!!! Hahaha! Can't blame her though…the girl knows what she wants!
ReplyDelete