Check out what I made today.
You probably have no idea who "Olaf," is or what the theme may be at Adelyn's birthday party celebration this weekend.
Jk.
If any kid under the age of 10 isn't begging to have a Frozen party this year I would love to hear about it. Fortunately, the Dollar Store and Michael's are snowflake season friendly this time of the year, although we might have driven to five stores before finding York pieces that compliment our Frozen Trail Mix. I'm really working to resist pressing the "buy it with one click," button and utilizing my Amazon Prime benefits for every package of Elsa decor I can find. Seriously. Kyle warned he's watching the checking account closely this week to make sure I don't go over board. Well excuuuuuse meeeeee. Hence, my hand made Pin the Nose on Olaf game...the Amazon Prime version was $14.99. Big things are happening at my house.
I remember when my Mom told me I got to have one big birthday party out with my friends as a kid, and to pick wisely. I picked Chuck E Cheeses on my 10th birthday and invited a wide assortment of predominantly male friends, which is entirely besides the point. The point is, that one birthday rule might be worth looking in to.
No comments:
Post a Comment